adidas campus white red

Discussions sur les jeux vidéo récents.
6c6pb3m6
BIZU !

adidas campus white red

Messagepar 6c6pb3m6 » 25 avr. 2021, 07:38

The adidas Campus nicestylebay.com is one of those timeless silhouettes that works perfectly in multiple materials and colors. Born for the basketball courts in the beginning of the 70s, the adidas Campus was originally named the "Tournament".Back then the Tournament came to the adidas basketball catalogue as a replacement of the Greenstar as a suede option for basketball players and only available in a low-top version.

The Tournament featured a blue suede with white leather stripes upper (a colour that inspired the first adidas signature Kareem Abdul Jabbar shoe) contrasted adidas sneakers womens black with a clean white rubber midsole unit, and the signature white metal lace eyelets. Years after, adidas added color and leather options and also the high-top version. In the early 80s the Tournament gave place to the Campus, even the looks it were more or less the same. The Campus just looked sleeker, the metal eyelets were gone and the leather heel piece was more dynamic. The Campus were here to stay.

“I wore the Campus shoe during that crucial period of time when skateboarding was adidas campus white red evolving and progressing faster than any one of us could keep up with. The Campus was an incredible shoe during an integral part of my own skateboarding. The Campus ADV has a timeless design, it’s more comfortable than most skate shoes, and it works for skateboarding. It’s the shoe I’ve been waiting for.”

The Campus serves up a supple suede build in either rich green or airy sky blue. Three Stripe Special price graphics are made of white leather with black “GEARS FOR FUTURISTIC TEENAGERS” spellouts. Heels use white leather as well, and add a printed red HM heart graphic. Much like the Stan Smith, the look is rounded off by sail midsoles.

https://www.nicestylebay.com/

Revenir vers « Current Gen »