How many times I play with this questline

Collection de jeux vidéo des membres du GGS.
Amerzone
BIZU !

How many times I play with this questline

Messagepar Amerzone » 23 mars 2021, 10:48

It's my age and wisdom gained over the span of approximately 10. I understand Zanik. I used to sympathize, but I apologize and understand her so much more and when re-reading what she said. and my possible response. I cried just like I did back then buy RS gold, just a bit. Therefore, after stating that for her, she states: "Yeah, maybe. It's just hard to remain positive sometimes." I cried a little more, because I again, sympathize with and understand her strife. I imagine there are individuals in our current social climate who feel the identical exact way that Zanik does, and it hurts me just as much to think. Maybe even more because they're human and Zanik is only a dope Cave Goblin however, it hurts to believe anybody, may ever feel in this way.

She declares she is ready to go back to the council and will sigh after saying that. Ready to accept any punishment she may be given by them. She is given a chance to speak her peace by the council After you return. She explains why she did it, but does not excuse it. She says she will accept whatever her punishment will be. The council provides you with a choice to speak on her behalf. You discuss how she is a fanatic, can say nothing, defend her actions, or note she is a person. I note she's a fantastic person. Following that, I say nothing else as to me it is simple to say she is a hero. To which she doesn't appear mad over at the end of that, she is exiled. She states goodbye. In this instance I asked her how she was, and where would she go.

She talks about how she'll be fine, and she has gone into the face lots of times, how she could stay together with the property goblins or even go on a few adventures of her own this made me grin because you in a sense influenced her to search her own adventures, like you. When you notice how you could go with her, then she insists that you don't, saying she needs to sort her mind and consider her fate in my current place at this time, I felt that so hard, I am at my crossroads. She notes she certainly sees you again. someday. You say goodbye. She takes out her leaves and sphere. Poof. No matter how many times I play with this questline, some of the parts of it are saying goodbye to her, and you do it a few times and it never gets easier. I won't spoil anymore since you ought to go play this quest and enjoy it yourself, but damn if that part does not hit me at the feels every moment.

I only wanted to share how this quest made me feel, why I really like it and the resonance this particular part has in our current climate. Also, to illustrate Zanik is an ABSOLUTE BOSS of a personality and I miss her so much. I recapped part of this quest and basically geeked out. But not sorry. Also to be aware that Jagex will mess a great deal of stuff up but their storylines hit on me at the feels. Agreed. Zanik was and still is a fantastic character. Folks don't like her too much where it feels she doesn't belong because she has been. And some of her reworks were frightful.

I really don't think people hate Zanik as a character right now but have a problem with how Jagex is putting her to articles she does not automatically fit into. The Mighty Fall is a perfect conclusion to her story arc, particularly if you choose to spare her. If Jagex really wants to bring her back, I can even assert this opens up the potential for a future new Yu'biusk narrative.

Rather where she is frankly out of place, and then she kinda became the representative of the Underworld in Desperate Times, which does not fit her character. Her story has been about freedom and independence, about resisting a fate forced upon her by Bandos. Reducing her role to an emissary can only be described as"odd" at best. Like why put her in a role she has nothing to do with when her narrative has a very good conclusion? Then. She became the face of the Bandosian dig site.

I wouldn't go so far as to state these developments ruin her characterization winrsgold, but they seem unnecessarily unsatisfactory at worst. They serve no purpose concerning personality development and appeared to make a good end satisfying than it might have been had the narrative ended there in the Mighty Fall.

Revenir vers « Collection des membres GGS »